Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where does the time go??

Here it is already the middle of March. Where has the time gone? There seems to be so much work left to do and time is just running away on me. Trying to teach using more technology doesn't help because the assignments take so much longer to do. One would think that computers would make it go faster; however, the assignments are so much more involved then they used to be. So one tends to cover less material all the while scrambling trying to get as much in as possilbe. I am tired of the dance because I am tripping over my feet and losing my balance and equilibrium. I wonder if anyone notices and hope they don't.
I have also developed a trust issue with in my building and it saddens me. No one wants to feel like they cannot depend on a person of significance within the workplace but I do so there you have it. There are certain things now I REALLY take at face value and sometimes wonder about.
This person, unfortunately, will no longer get kudos from, praise, etc, no matter how good he/she is. I will question everything and then some. So once again, it saddens me. At a time when I really need support I got kicked in the gut and I will never forget that. I can only hope that when/if that person ever goes through a very trying personal tragedy he/she gets the support I wish I had gotten.
Well, that's that as time got away from me and I ramble on

No comments:

Post a Comment